Robbing A Friend???!!

One of my mafia tagged me on one screenshot...
It is a screenshot of Robbing in Moscow city..
Nothing's special there if we observe the photo.. but actually one target on the red circle is one of his mafia family!
The question is, can we do Robbing on our own mafia?

I have tried this and go to one of my mafia profile.. but there is no ROB button there.. impossible to rob then! Seems like it is a glitch!
I dont' want to rob any of my mafia...so sorry if this is also happening to you, guys..


PS : Thanks for tagging me, Robert!


Sweet Readers


Well We have another magical surprise for you Check out our toolbar and Get the update alert promptly with hundreds of other benefits Check our Toolbar Here

Kindly join our Facebook fan page here http://www.facebook.com/mafiawarsexperts


Kindly check our Free Offer & help us it will just take One Minute


Subscribe below and be the first to be updated

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner

We are eager to hear your comments

Thanks

To your success The Experts of Mafia Wars


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our Blog for Future Mafia Wars Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner

Web Analytics