HitList Loot Drops!

We know that HitList also giving a chance to have a loot drop..
I have tried my luck to collect as many unique items from any aspects.. Fighting and be a hired gun on the Hitlist!

So I started to aim for the bounties..

Here are what I have found there.. (sometimes I clicked too much and don't have a chance to make a screenshot). UNIQUE LOOTS
There are many more of unique loot drops.. I just don't have a chance to earn them.. next time will be better!

AND STILL MORE!!!!!!!!

I also see Executive Overcoat, Zoloto Sports Car, etc from Moscow... and some loot items from Cuba for example Guerilla Squad.


So, Hitlist can give us a chance to increase the number of our Inventory.. not only taking the amount of bounty plus XP..
Now, it's time to add more Attack skill and raise your Stamina.

How I love this game! OMG.. luv it!


PS : Thanks to James for the screenshot!


Sweet Readers


Well We have another magical surprise for you Check out our toolbar and Get the update alert promptly with hundreds of other benefits Check our Toolbar Here

Kindly join our Facebook fan page here http://www.facebook.com/mafiawarsexperts


Kindly check our Free Offer & help us it will just take One Minute


Subscribe below and be the first to be updated

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner

We are eager to hear your comments

Thanks

To your success The Experts of Mafia Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our Blog for Future Mafia Wars Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner

Web Analytics