FaceBook Credits Points

Hi ya!
One of my mafia friend shared this on his wall..
Some of my mafia friends asked me about this feature on FaceBook. What is FaceBook Credits? You can see it from the screenshot below..
I tried to find out and click on the "Get Info" button next to it..
Then I clicked on "Get Credits" button there!

When I try to get credits using my PayPal, it requires me to put another Credit Card.. so I stop at this point and still don't know what is this feature used to.

Can we buy Reward Points in Mafia Wars game using FaceBook Credits? Or what is it anyway?
Kindly advise if you know the answer, please... Thank you in advance..


PS : Credit goes to Toni!


Sweet Readers


Well We have another magical surprise for you Check out our toolbar and Get the update alert promptly with hundreds of other benefits Check our Toolbar Here

Kindly join our Facebook fan page here http://www.facebook.com/mafiawarsexperts


Kindly check our Free Offer & help us it will just take One Minute


Subscribe below and be the first to be updated

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner

We are eager to hear your comments

Thanks

To your success The Experts of Mafia Wars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our Blog for Future Mafia Wars Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner

Web Analytics