Earn More XP on Fighting

Now we can earn more XP from fighting!
Please take a loot at this screenshot below..

Earn More XP on Fighting
One of my best mafia used AttackX bookmarklet and sent me this screenshot.. I thought it is fixed! I mean, I knew that few days ago we can have this 12 XP from fighting and it's fixed back to max 4-6 XP (as far as I remember)..

But this screenshot proof that it still exists!
I know that lots of players are so busy with Robbing (including me) that we forgot to fight our opponents on the Fight list.. perhaps this new XP has something to do with the Fight Club..

fight club
That's it for now.. I feel so sleepy already..
Don't forget to back on fighting now, guys.. Happy killing! Bang  bang!


PS : Thanks for the info and screenshot, Roger!


Dear Readers

We have greatly researched for more than 3 months the entire web and found one guide which is the best one compiled with easy tips and tricks of mafia wars.Here is the link of that guide Mafia Wars Guide Click here

Kindly join our fan page here http://www.facebook.com/mafiawarsexperts

Join us on TWITTER http://twitter.com/mafiaxperts

Kindly subscribe below to our blog to keep yourself updated

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner


We are eager to hear your comments

Thanks

From the Experts of Mafia Wars

Share on Facebook

1 comment:

Subscribe to our Blog for Future Mafia Wars Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner

Web Analytics