Backdoor Glitch How much you enjoyed

Did you enjoy the sweet glitch today? Where you can get lots of Backdoor as many as you can by refreshing the link on your browser over and over again.. It's a major Tax Evasion!

One of my best mafia got this amount of Backdoor!


Some has less.. but still many!



Because I only have 42 pieces on my account.. we had power down so I couldn't continue refreshing it! qeqeqe

But hey, lots of players had this glitch without even do the refreshing thingy! They just login and got that many of Backdoors like this player below..


Those are a lot of Backdoors, mate! And yes, it surely boost our combat score defense!

And one of my mafia said that he still get this glitch by opening Mystery Bag in Bangkok.. no screenshot but nothing is impossible on this game..

Hmmm, do you think that Zynga will reset all back to one piece only?
They didn't reset the Money Achievements glitch few weeks ago.. what do you think? What  dya think?


PS : Thanks for sharing : Aat, Mukund, Michael, Sankar, Glenn, and some others..


Sweet Readers

Donate Us By buying this guide.We have greatly researched for more than 3 months the entire web and found one LEGAL guide which is the best one compiled with easy tips and tricks of mafia wars.Here is the link of that guide Mafia Wars Guide Click here http://tinyurl.com/yb69w2q Note Please : If you buy this guide then It will be a kind of donation to support us running this website.So help us and buy this guide.Thanks alot

Kindly join our fan page here http://www.facebook.com/mafiawarsexperts

Join us on TWITTER http://twitter.com/mafiaxperts

Kindly subscribe below and be the first to be updated

Enter your email

address:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner


We are eager to hear your comments

Thanks

To your success The Experts of Mafia Wars

Share on Facebook and let your friends know it too

2 comments:

  1. I hade 40, now is reset to 1 :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't mean to but somehow I got 2 backdoors. Now, however, things are very screwy. Only have 1 again, which is fine (personally I think it's ridiculous people don't see the problem in having a ton of these, it take the fair fun out of the game... 500+ come on!). Here's where my current problems are, as of right now the "Backdoor" is the only item that appears as my best offense or defense (no weapons or cars), furthermore my mafia's attack and defense ratings have both dropped to the low 20s. Right now I would probably loose a fight to a lvl 5 with no family. i don't know if zynga is punishing me because I had more than one backdoor. If they are, it's BS! The game glitched on me, I didn't try to glitch the game. I couldn't repeat what happened even if I tried.
    Anyone else having similar problems?

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to our Blog for Future Mafia Wars Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner

Web Analytics