BanKok BuG!!!



Lots of weird happen on the game to some of you..
Some unlucky players got rolled back, have zero on their Attack & Defense combat strength and this one, got his mastery level back to level 2!

Please continue on reading his email to me.. Trinity's mood

I found bug - I completed all of Bangkok and can prove it with attachments, as I have the Mastery Rewards for the level, please check on these screenshots for proof.



Today however, I wanted to gain some extra loot (and cash) from Bangkok and tried level 5B (Dragon Head).

Went for Lloyd's job to stock up on Spectres and on the first click, instead of usual "job completed" screen, all of a sudden I was back on mastery level 2 instead of 4!! No warning, no nothing!

So now I have to complete the whole of 5B (from level 2 onwards) again... painful! Although I have gone a little higher in the meantime when I take this screenshot..

Plus side is I have already gained 50+ skill points and *fingers crossed* I get the Mastery Reward again !!

As a sidenote, I did episode 1,2,3,5B,5A,4 in that order - not sure if that made a difference...


Actually I had some other emails complaining about the same thing.. They don't really mind about it because they will have free skill points from mastering each job on the tier once again..
No, they don't being rolled back because they still have the Mastery Item and the loots, etc.. somehow the mastery level jumped back to level 2.. that's it..

I feel sorry with all of you who still got the issue of rolled back or even has the Boss job locked. Let's hope that Zynga team will fix all the problems soon so we can enjoy the game to the fullest!

Happy gaming all! Friends forever!



Sweet Readers


Well We have another magical surprise for you Check out our toolbar and Get the update alert promptly with hundreds of other benefits Check our Toolbar Here

Kindly join our Facebook fan page here http://www.facebook.com/mafiawarsexperts


Kindly check our Free Offer & help us it will just take One Minute


Subscribe below and be the first to be updated

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner

We are eager to hear your comments

Thanks

To your success The Experts of Mafia Wars




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our Blog for Future Mafia Wars Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner

Web Analytics